Thanks to Andras G. Pinter, Jelena Levin and Pontus Bockman I have an honour to be a guest of the #60 episode of The European Skeptics Podcast. Below you will find original detailed description of this podcast. Enjoy listening!
On this episode we talk about the rise of the antivaccination movement in Europe and interview Polish psychologist, science writer and science educator, Tomasz Witkowski, who’s the author of two very important skeptical books on psychology: ‘Psychology Gone Wrong: The Dark Sides of Science and Therapy’ and ‘Psychology Led Astray: Cargo Cult in Science and Therapy’. He is also one of the founders of the Polish Skeptic Club and a member of the organising committee of the 17th European Skeptics Congress that will be held in Wroclaw, Poland in September 2017.
Intro; Greetings & Feedback; Interview with Tomasz Witkowski; Farewell; Out-takes
Greetings & feedback
- Quackometer: Curzon Cinema Soho Hosting Fraudulent Doctor and dishonest VAXXED film
- Business Insider UK: An anti-vaxx film that scientists call ‘dangerous’ will be screened by the EU — 5 days after a UK theatre pulled it
- EFVV – The European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance
- Skeptic Events Calendar
Interview with Tomasz Witkowski
- About Tomasz Witkowski on Alchetron.com
- Psychology Gone Wrong: The Dark Sides of Science and Therapy
- Psychology Led Astray: Cargo Cult in Science and Therapy
- The Psychology Gone Wrong Blog
- The Psychology Gone Wrong Facebook Page
- The webpage of the 17th European Skeptics Congress